When selecting Sidney Willoughby Run to host your special day, you will receive:
- Experienced Wedding Coordinator from beginning to end, including day of coordination
- A beautiful reception venue as well as multiple ceremony locations to host your guests
- A fresh, custom planned meal, handcrafted and developed by Chef Neil Annis
- Top notch service staff for you and your guests during all wedding activities
- One-hour ceremony rehearsal (when available) the evening prior to your wedding
- Event set-up & breakdown provided by Sidney Willoughby Run
- All China, glassware, silverware, serving vessels and utensils
Your choice of linen colors for both table cloths and napkins from our offered selection
- Decorating assistance from coordinator and staff, or full decorating completed by coordinator and staff may be discussed at a negotiable price
- Any house tables and chairs needed to create your custom reception floor plan
- White, padded chairs for hosting your ceremony
- An unforgettable, one-of-a-kind wedding to be remembered for years to come!
When it comes to bar options, the sky is the limit. We can fully customize your bar package based on you and your guests. We offer a variety of basic bar packages as well as the ability to run an “Open Tab”, a “Capped Tab”, and purchase specialty beer and liquor, and feature signature drinks.
We are privately owned and managed by Chef Neil Annis.
Chef Neil and our culinary team create amazing dishes using fresh, local, clean ingredients. Much of what we create is “farm to table”, based on season, market, and what is the best of local ingredients.
Chef and I work closely on our wedding menus to ensure each bride and groom are getting what they want at an affordable and fair cost to them. Our goal here is to help you create the wedding you’ve always wanted, whether that is an over the top fairy tale dream come true or sweet and simple.
Because we customize our wedding menus, we do not have “packages” like most other venues. The three of us would create a menu that is unique to you as a couple.
We strongly encourage making reservations to dine at our Sidney Willoughby Run location. This can give you an idea of the quality of food that would be provided for your special day.
Click here to view our current menu.
Our pastry chef is one of the best on the East Coast. Whether you are seeking chic modern design, contemporary, classic or something a bit off the wall, we will deliver a one-of-a-kind, scrumptious cake your guests will never forget.
|Chocolate||Chocolate Buttercream||Buttercream and Fondant|
—Special Flavors Available Upon Request—